- I started off with a cheap bag of décor pebbles. The lighter the color the better.
- I rinsed any dust off and let them dry.
- Place on a surface you don't want ruined.
- I then used Krylon Glow-in-the-dark spray paint, coated with several layers, rotating the rocks in between.
- Once dry I scattered the rocks on my back hillside.
- The small rocks were hard to see, maybe if it was total dark outside.
- They needed a lot of light charging before hand.
So all in all, not a big success. Of course I couldn't get a picture of them glowing, they just weren't bright enough! I ended up using the whole can of spray paint to try and make it brighter. Maye next time I'll try this stuff.