- 4-6 Staghorn heads, just like above. Choose bright red ones like this.
- Cold water
- Cheese cloth or fine towel/t-shirt something to strain through.
- Sweetener if you prefer, soaking with Stevia leaves could work really well.
- Gently rinse Staghorn to remove any debris. No need to worry about every little thing, the last straining step will remove it all.
- Place in 1 gallon or similar pitcher.
- Fill with cold water, use cold not hot as hot will destroy the beneficial vitamin C.
- Let it soak overnight.
Store in the refrigerator and use within one week.
Have you given this a try before? Have any questions? I would love to hear from you!