- 1 Tablespoon Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper.
I like to make a big batch at once. Here is the recipe times five.
- 1/4 Cup and 1 Tablespoon of Chili powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons of ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon and 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon and 2 teaspoons Black Pepper
Mix well and store in an airtight container. Use 2 1/2-3 Tablespoons per 1lb of meat. Like packet instructions say: Brown meat, drain grease, add seasoning plus 1/4 Cup water and cook on low for 10 minutes.